Student Information Section
Please complete this form only once so as not to delay your registration. Multiple courses can be registered on one form
Contact Information Section
Emergency Contact Information
This information will be used in case of Emergency. Please complete fields accurately.
To complete the registration process, we require the supporting documentation listed here.
- A copy of your primary Identification (e.g. birth certificate, passport, citizenship card, Canada immigration documents).
- Proof of address (BC Driver's License, BC Services Card, mortgage document, municipal tax bill, utility bills).
You can submit these supporting documents by using the following options.
- Scan and Upload using the upload option below
- Scan and email the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the required documents directly to the school (by appointment only). Contact us 604-466-6555 Ext. 1 to set up a mutually convenient time to bring in your documents to our location.
Max. file size: 250 MB, Max. files: 4.
Drop files here or
Course Selection Information
For Adults who want to improve their English language reading, writing, and speaking.
Disclaimers and Next Steps
Once you submit this form, the process is:
- a confirmation notice is sent to the student email entered on this form indicating that the registration form has been successfully submitted
- a digital copy of your form is directed to the CE clerical team
- Students will ONLY be contacted if there is a change to the schedule or if there is a problem with the registration. Please make note of your class start date and time.